CDL Home Caring
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Caregiver and elderly patient
Home Care Services:
- Routine housework including general cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, washing floors, laundry, ironing, changing beds, defrosting refrigerators/freezers, cleaning ovens/stoves and china cabinets.
- Heavier cleaning such as spring-cleaning, light fixtures, and washing walls and windows.
- Planning, cooking, and serving meals.
- Baking for holidays and special occasions.
- Monitoring and motivating regular diet plans.
- Transporting clients to social activities and appointments.
- Running errands and shopping for clients or transporting clients to carry out these activities.
- Assisting with mail, correspondence, and payment of bills.
- Providing respite and palliative care.
- Serving as companions and participating in friendly socialization activities.
- Assisting with entertainment preparations, hosting, serving and/or cleanup.
- Packing household goods when changing residences.
- Caring for pets including feeding, exercising, cleaning litter boxes, cleaning birdcages, taking to grooming appointments or to the Vet.
- Caring for plants.
- Monitoring clients' safety, comfort and welfare by contacting them by phone or by making home visit(s).
- Checking interior conditions of homes while residents are away and ensuring the exteriors reflect an "at-home" appearance.